Saturday, December 28, 2019

From Youtube to Blogging - Brief Introduction







People generally start a blog and move on to Vlogging in youtube. However I am doing it the other way by opening a blog after a year of Youtube channel gathering about 9k subscribers.

I realised that like me some people still would like to read and also if i have to share documents like the excel i have used or the presentation i show in a video, then having a blog is probably a lot more easier. So here goes to my new blog page named after my youtube channel "Anand Chennai2London"

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK New Points Based System 2021 - Commonly Asked Questions & Salary Calculations

UK New points based work Visa - Explained with Commonly Asked Questions & Salary Calculations Youtube Video Salary Calculation...